Featured Developer/App

  • Featured App: Day One: Going a new route with this month's Featured Application. I have begun a personal journal for reflection on my teaching. I am using the application Day One and I love it. I have it connecting through my iPhone, my iPad, and my MacBook and it works seamlessly. It integrates pictures, locations, and files. I love the layout and ease of use. As a teacher,  I am looking forward to using this application for many years and in using the musings and reflections for personal growth.
  • Announcement: I am excited about adding a new section to both my blog and my personal teaching methods. I am currently testing Virtual Reality devices and apps for use in the classroom. Please stay tuned for reviews and helpful ways to integrate this exciting new technology into your classroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment


App List

Most are linked to the iTunes review page. Please email me if you have any questions.